If you looking for critical thinking skills workbook then you are right place. We are searching for the best critical thinking skills workbook on the market and analyze these products to provide you the best choice.
Best critical thinking skills workbook
1. Fact Vs. Fiction: Teaching Critical Thinking Skills in the Age of Fake News
DescriptionThe advent of the 24-hour news cycle, citizen journalism and an increased reliance on social media as a trusted news source have had a profound effect not only on how we get our news, but also on how we evaluate sources of information, share that information and interact with others in online communities. When these issues are coupled with the fake news industry that intentionally spreads false stories designed to go viral, educators are left facing a new and challenging landscape. This book will help them address these new realities.
Fact vs. Fiction provides educators with tools and resources to help students discern fact from fiction in the information they access not only at school, but on the devices they carry in their pockets and backpacks.
2. The Critical Thinking Building Thinking Skills Level 2 School Workbook
FeatureEasy to Use
Made in United States
The activities are developmentally sequenced
DescriptionGrades 4-6) Building Thinking Skills provides highly effective verbal and nonverbal reasoning activities to improve students vocabulary, reading, writing, math, logic, and figural-spatial skills, as well as their visual and auditory processing. This exceptional series provides a solid foundation for academic excellence and success in any assessment. The activities are developmentally sequenced. Each skill (for example, classifying) is presented first in the semi-concrete figural-spatial form and then in the abstract verbal form. Students learn to analyze relationships between objects, between words, and between objects and words as they: observe, recognize, and describe characteristics. distinguish similarities and differences. identify and complete sequences, classifications, and analogies. These processes help students develop superior thinking and communication skills that lead to deeper content learning in all subjects. Teaching Support Activities are modeled to reinforce skills and concepts. An answer guide is now included, however, a separate Instruction/Answer Guide is also available but is not required. The optional teaching guide includes objectives and focus questions that reinforce analytical skills.
3. Strategies, Techniques, & Approaches to Critical Thinking: A Clinical Reasoning Workbook for Nurses
4. Comprehension and Critical Thinking Grade 5 (Comprehension & Critical Thinking)
FeatureMotivate students with high-interest non-fiction articles from TIME For Kids
Articles, primary source documents, and questions are included as reproducible pages on the Teacher Resource CD
Step-by-step guides include document-based questions for maps, census reports, population reports, charts, and graphs related to the article
Strengthen students' comprehension skills and prepare them for standardized tests
5. The Basics of Critical Thinking
6. Critical Thinking Detective Book 1 - Fun Mystery Cases to Guide Decision-Making (Grades 4-12+)
7. Skill Sharpeners Critical Thinking, Grade 1
8. Skill Sharpeners Critical Thinking, Grade 3
9. Skill Sharpeners Critical Thinking, Grade 4
10. Critical Thinking Skills Workbook: Questions, Exercises and Games to Develop Your Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Goal Achieving Skills