Shopping from sea to shining sea has never been easy. You may come many of website, read from sea to shining sea reviews, check the price… It will really makes you headache and tired. Don’t worry! I’ve found ways to make it less painful. Let’s find in below article.
Best from sea to shining sea
1. From Sea to Shining Sea: A Novel
DescriptionSplendid . . . Thom tells the story with humor and eloquence, and a thumping good tale it is, too.The Washington Post
In one generation, the Clark family of Virginia fought for our nation's independence, and explored, conquered, and settled the continent from sea to shining sea. This powerfully written book recreates the warm life of the family, the dangers of the battlefield, the grueling journeys across an untamed wilderness, and the soul-stirring Lewis and Clark Expedition. This mighty epic is a fitting tribute to the wisdom and courage of Ann Rogers Clark, her husband John, and the ten sons and daughters they nurtured and inspired.
2. From Sea to Shining Sea: 1787-1837 (God's Plan for America)
Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
DescriptionIn From Sea to Shining Sea history buffs are transported back to the post-revolutionary era to discover how God intervened on behalf of a struggling nation. This fast-paced, absorbing narrative and sequel to the bestselling The Light and the Glory covers that fragile time in America's history from 1787 to 1837 when a newborn nation faced challenges and overcame her growing pains by clinging to her Christian heritage.
3. From Sea to Shining Sea: The Story of America
DescriptionTraces the history of the United States, with emphasis on the contributions of the Catholic Church and its followers, from the discovery of the continent by Saint Brendan and later, the Vikings, to the beginning of the twentieth century.
4. From Sea to Shining Sea A Treasury of American Folklore and Folk Songs
DescriptionThis is a wonderful of collection of 140 folktales, songs, poems, and essays features the words of Mark Twain, Virginia Hamilton, Walt Whitman, Stephen Foster, and Woody Guthrie and pays tribute to American folklore. All of the music is arranged for voice, piano, & guitar with lyrics. This sumptuous anthology gathers into its generous embrace a rich mix of cultural heritages, from Native American and African American to Hispanic, Pennsylvania Dutch, Cajun, Jewish, Shaker, Scandinavian and others. The resulting medley of folk songs, folklore, prose and poetry is as lovely as an Appalachian patchwork quilt, with each piece a unique but integral part of the whole.
5. From Sea to Shining Sea for Young Readers: 1787-1837 (Discovering God's Plan for America)
DescriptionFrom the very beginning it would seem that God had a plan for America. From its discovery by Europeans to its settlement, from the Revolution to Manifest Destiny, from the stirrings of civil unrest to civil war, America was on a path. In our pluralistic world, when textbooks are being rewritten in ways that obscure the JudeoChristian beginnings of our country, the books in the Discovering God's Plan for America series help ground young readers in a distinctly evangelical way of understanding early American history.As young readers look at their nation's development from God's point of view, they will begin to have a clearer idea of how much we owe to a very fewand how much is still at stake. These engaging books bring history alive in a way that will inspire young people to do their important part in shaping this nation into the future.
6. Katharine Lee Bates: From Sea to Shining Sea
DescriptionKatharine Lee Batess America the Beautiful resonates for many people as the most patriotic and beloved American anthem. Her words remind us of why we love our countrythe beauty of our land, the historic sacrifices of our people, and our ideals of hope and brotherhood. That has never been more important than today. Drawing on extensive research in Bates family diaries, letters, and memoirs, biographer Melinda M. Ponder brings Katharine to vivid life. Although her passion was poetry, Katharines three alluring suitors (two men and a woman) pulled her into major reform movements in a changing America after the Civil War. Teacher, poet, community builder, and patriot, she challenged Americans to make their country the best it could become in its values and literature. You will find yourself rooting for the unlikely triumph of this complicated woman on her journeys from sea to shining sea.
7. From Sea to Shining Sea for Children: Discovering God's Plan for America in Her First Half-Century of Independence, 1787-1837
DescriptionReexamines the history of the United States of America
8. From Sea to Shining Sea
9. Bringing Up Father: From Sea to Shining Sea
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
- Jiggs is a millionaire who yearns to hang out with his friends in the old blue-collar neighborhood. Wife Maggie is determined to drag Jiggs into the world of high society. When this mismatched couple treats their daughter and her new husband to a trip across North America, the resulting hijinx stretch From Sea to Shining Sea!
- "From Sea to Shining Sea" is the most famous and beloved story in the long history of this classic strip. Creator George McManus's funny gags, outlandish costumes, eye-catching artwork, and lush, Art Deco designs are all on display in this deluxe, Library of American Comics edition, which features every daily and full-color Sunday from January 2, 1939 to July 7, 1940.